Camp directory and main trail - Wallwood Scout Reservation, 1971


The original Wallwood camp directory greets visitors arriving from the parking lot. The original sign acknowledged Dr. Charley K. Wall and his wife Margaret for their donation of 476 acres of land to establish the camp, and also included a three-dimensional map of camp. Included at right is a list of the facilities still needed at camp, including a swimming pool, staff lodge, and other buildings.

Format: color slides

Date: 1971

Geographic Location:

Gadsden County (Fla.)


Boy Scouts



Source: Suwannee River Area Council Records, 1940-2006 (2019.014), SRAC Museum of Scouting